Your privacy is our confidentiality!
- We will collect information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- While using our App, We collect certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you, when you click on Try Demo button. Personally identifiable information include email address only which is sent to our system to manage your account and give you access to app functioanlities of which are available to our registered users only.
- Delta Sales App use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
- The Application obtains the information you provide when you download the mobile application. When you download the Delta Sales App and start to use, you need to provide your company name and mobile number.
- We use GPS technology in order to determine the current location you are located within and display a location map. If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile phone which is in your mobile setting.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect and preserve data and information by using high security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as avoid unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary with any purposes, along with permission.
- If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Delta Sales App, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com